Saturday, August 5, 2017

My 3 Rings Removed After 20-25 Years

Imagine having these 3 most important rings in my life removed after many, many years...

We had to watch videos from YouTube on the perfect "Ring Removal Threading" hack on how to remove them because all were stuck on my right (1 Friendship ring) and left (Engagement and Wedding rings) ring fingers.. I started oiling and lubricating them away with Johnson's baby oil and later with Vaseline petroleum jelly at 11 pm. And then after some time, DD and DH helped using the hack that we learned, and we finally got them all off, one ring after the other, which left my fingers all red, swollen, and painful, at exactly 12:27 am -- the date DH and I got married.


I needed to remove them all because I will have to undergo a Creatinine exam and MRI to rule out what is going on in my right palm that is growing a small lump on it...


Praying that after those tests, I will be declared safe from anything that is dangerous and life-threatening...


St. Anne, my patron saint, please pray for me...










No comments:

Post a Comment