Tuesday, April 24, 2018

DD's Sweet 16th Birthday

Happy sweet 16th birthday, my ever dearest and beautiful young lady, DD!

You are one of two of God's greatest gifts to me, and I can never imagine life without you as my mini sidekick, adviser, proofreader, grammar checker, beauty consultant, bringer of sunshine and joy, and all sparkly things fabulously rolled into one. Life is totally much more pleasant with you in my life, so I truly thank the Lord that He has given me a daughter like you to care for and nurture in my hands. I wish you all the best that life has to offer, including being able to reach your dreams and fulfill all that God has planned for your life. Be the best that you can be, and remember that I will always be your Mom who will eat the spiciest Nongshim, the coolest Bingsu, and the biggest shrimps with Nanami Togarashi with you even when I am gray, old, and wrinkly! I loooooooove you to South Korea and back, anak! <3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment