Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pre-Christmas Gifts Opening

I just want to share this evening's most treasured highlight -- since the kids were bugging us to no end -- we allowed them to open some Christmas gifts!

My ever-generous Mom from NJ gave both kids groovy presents --

A magenta-colored tulle and satin party dress and a Disney Princess Enchanted Tales LCD watch with inter-changeable face (3 princesses' faces to choose from, which she may also wear as pendant) for Dancing Queen...



...and two wrist watches -- one formal one with several hi-tech features, and a funky (Nickelodeon) Sponge Bob one for Migs. Just what he truly needs.



Each also received a One Year Devotional Book and an inspirational bookmark made of pvc from us --

This is Gina's (for Girls). Just in time because she's almost finished with Grace D. Chong's "What's for Breakfast 2"...



...and Migs's (for Boys). He doesn't have to borrow from me anymore.



We received this one from Dancing Queen (oh how I wish even for just one day we could make a SnowMan like that here, haha!)



And I also got this book from Yani. It is one of the books I listed down in my year-round Wish List. Great to have this book in my collection...



Praise God for this day.

When you look at your life,
the greatest happinesses
are family happinesses.
Joyce Brothers


No comments:

Post a Comment