Friday, December 16, 2011

Off With My Long Hair



I got a haircut a week ago, and let the stylist chop off almost an arm's length. I sort of feel sad because I miss my long tresses, and realized I should've left more than what was removed... :(

I like having long hair. Never mind that drying and fixing it takes several minutes (to an hour) everyday... For years, and ever since I could actually remember, I've always worn my hair long; so much so that it has become like my own, personal security blanket.

With my new short hair, everyday is a bad hair day. All because they flip like crazy every morning (sob!), and combing or brushing doesn't help. Suddenly my hair has developed a mind of its own, and decided not to obey me big time.

I can't wait to grow it again and promise myself I will never have it cut short like my photo here. I am all smiles there, but seriously, and deep inside, my heart is bleeding (oh yeah, that much sadness and disgust!)...

My dear long hair, oh how I miss and heart you so! (Lol!)

How can I control my life
when I can't control my hair?
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment