Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Angel in a Garden Terrarium

I had the morning off to meet up with fellow Blogger/Beader/Crafter, Trixie Zaide-Redondo,
and got my newest "pet", Angel in a Garden Open Terrarium.
She needs to rest her hands from beading,
and is now into making beautiful terrariums like this ---

 

I received mine with a chic bayong bag, printed care instructions,
and even a 6 cc/ml syringe for watering the self-sustaining ecosystem.
The pretty angel décor is from one of Trixie's
treasured collections over the years.
 If you want one for yourself, or as a gift,
there are many designs and decors to choose from.
Contact Trixie at 0917-5181115
or email her at bybeadedstory@gmail.com.

 


  Having a terrarium/ecosystem like mine
is enjoyable and relaxing to look at.
It's a great way to bring the outside, indoors,
and a practical way for brown thumbs/non-gardeners like me
to have my own dainty piece of a garden beside me. :)  ♥
 

 
Why try to explain miracles to your kids
when you can just have them plant a garden?
Robert Brault


 
 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment