Saturday, February 19, 2011

Taylor Swift Is Here!



Dancing Queen had the time of her life this evening when we watched Taylor Swift in her much-awaited, jam-packed, scream-filled concert in the Philippines.

Yes, DH and I had to accompany our dear, darling Gina at the Araneta Coliseum, to catch her favorite pop star, Taylor Swift -- IN THE FLESH!

Just like I said in my FB status, I felt so old sitting beside thousands of screaming little (and not so little) girls, like my favorite girl, Dancing Queen. I think I only knew the lyrics of a handful of TS's songs. Compared to my little girl, who knew them all, haha.

We thank the Lord for the provision He has given us to be able to get expensive tickets to this concert. And for the opportunity he has also opened for Taylor to visit my country. :)

Every day is an opportunity
to make a new happy ending.
Author Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment