Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back Again

 
After many months of not being able to write, here I am finding this oh-so-good, precious time of being able to update this blog. I missed writing, and this moment is one of those memorable ones that I am thankful for -- those things that happened in the past, which placed me here for a purpose -- in front of my laptop again.

I have quit my job a month ago, and I am just so grateful I did. It is the second worst job I've had in my entire life, that which prevented me from being myself, and which stopped me from writing and doing all the things I just loved doing.

But call it divine intervention --- the last week I spent in that terrible workplace,  or a Friday to be exact, I received a text message from a previous employer who I turned down working for last summer. They offered me the job I am handling right now.  I am currently on my 1st month today with them.  I am ever thankful, really.

The kids I am teaching may not be the best, but their hearts are pure, and what's not to love in them, if they are made this way...? I am praying I will last long in this school, as I find the people kind, simple, and just pure normal.

My last job was utmost horrible. My gay boss was pure evil. I cannot stop myself from using these words, so forgive me if I am raw, and use vile words for this entry. I have removed my DD from that school too, and I thank God for being able to do so.

Right now, we are homeschooling her, and it is just like coming home to a sweet, familiar, comforting place... Glad to know our DD likes to homeschool too...

Meantime, I perform my duties as faithfully as I can, and pray this is the job I have long been praying for. So please help me, God...

While there's life,
There's hope.
Marcus Jullius Cicero

No comments:

Post a Comment