Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Darling Daughter's 10th

 
Thank you, Lord for making this day happen. We just celebrated Dancing Queen's 10th birthday today.

My little DD... She is growing up too fast, and dreams of becoming a professional ballerina someday. I share this dream with her, and support her all the way.

Sometimes I wish I could hold time and stop the world from spinning fast. I wish I could bottle up all the innocence that makes her the sweet and gentle girl that she is.

But all that is just a dream... For now, I can only pray, that life will be good to her, and that the inevitable challenges it brings will make her strong and wise.

Our little girl is becoming a beautiful young lady before our very eyes. But no matter how many birthdays come and go, she will always be our little girl.

So mayst thou live, dear! many years,
In all the bliss that life endears...
Thomas Hood, "To My Daughter, On Her Birthday"


No comments:

Post a Comment