Monday, November 1, 2010

My Exercise Helper

So many occasions have passed and I guess I do not have any excuses to make anymore in NOT using it again... I am posting a photo here, of my XL Glider, which, for many years, have helped me manage my weight.

I have resolved to use it again starting this November, and I hope I will not break my promise to myself, to exercise for at least 30 minutes everyday.

So here is my Glider, plus an extra added treat beside it -- that of the youngest member of our family -- Milkshake our Maltese -- who sat in the picture as I snapped a photo of my exercise equipment. (Isn't she a darling!)



So there it is... I am hoping I could lose weight, and keep it at that.

When I take it one day at a time,
the days fall away as fast as the pounds!
Devotions for Dieters - A 365-Day Guide to A Lighter You


No comments:

Post a Comment